Information We Collect
Esterelle, LLC dba BabbleBoxx is a social media marketing agency and communications platform with a website located at www.babbleboxx.com that provides services for individuals/businesses seeking to promote their brands and products("Brands"), and facilitates the connection and use by those Brands with social media marketing individuals and businesses ("Influencers'). Accordingly, we collect Brand-submitted and Influencer-submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the services requested or provided. In connection with the provision of our services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information you (Brands, Influencers) provide to us on forms that you complete on our website or that you otherwise provide to us in writing.
- Information that you provide to us by telephone, email or through social media channels, such as when you contact our customer care department.
- Information we receive automatically when you visit our web site. Please see the section on "Cookies and other Technical Data" below for more details.
- Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources. For example, this would include updated address or contact information that we might use to correct our records so that we can communicate with you more easily.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. BY USING THIS SITE AND PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS LESS STRINGENT LAWS, AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONFORMANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
To help prevent the unauthorized access of your information, and to maintain the accuracy of the information that we collect, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures consistent with security practices in our industry. Unfortunately, data security can never be 100% effective. As a result we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain secure in all circumstances.
If Esterelle, LLC, dba BabbleBoxx or any related entity, is required by law to notify you of a data security breach, It will decide, based upon its own judgment, the method in which to contact you (e.g., e-mail, writing and/or phone) about the breach.
If you post a campaign or assignment and/or contact another site user, brand or influencer via our website, the information that you provide, including any personally identifiable information that you provide, will be made available to third parties.
In addition, Esterelle, LLC dba BabbleBoxx and any related entities may share the information that you provide in the following circumstances:
- We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of Esterelle, you, or another person.
- We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- In the event that Esterelle's business, or a substantial portion of all of its assets are acquired, your information may be transferred to the acquiring company.
- Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Delete your personal information from our records; and Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Age of Users
Esterelle, LLC dba BabbleBoxx and its website and media properties are intended for people 18 or older, and in registering for this site or otherwise contracting with it, users of the site are verifying that they are 18 years or older. We have also made an effort to specifically limit our appeal to people of age 18 or older. Esterelle will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Esterelle does not assume any responsibility for misrepresentations regarding the age of any User made in connection with any User's registration for or use of the website. We may terminate without notice the membership of any User if we believe that the User has provided any false information to us when registering for or using this website or services.
Cookies and Other Technical Data
To enhance user experience, we may place a small text file called a "cookie" on a User's computer hard-drive to store your preferences. If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s Help file directions. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing some of the pages and features on our website.
Search engines, such as Google and Bing, are owned and operated by third parties. Esterelle has no control over such third parties, including, without limitation, their indexing and "crawling" of information for search purposes.
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the Contact Us section below.
Should any User have any questions or experience a personal information privacy problem, please Contact Us.